Projects are time-limited undertakings, for instance, to develop a new product or introduce a new service.
You certainly have an idea of your goal, and it’s not unusual to encounter difficulties along the way. As a project manager, my job is to take over the planning, directing, and monitoring tasks of your project – to enable you to get directly and successfully to your targets.
Certified Project Management – assured achievement of your project goals
The Project Management Institute (PMI) certified me in 2005 as a Project Management Professional (PMP). My theoretical and methodology education is underpinned by many years of solid experience gained as a project manager and expert in various jobs and sectors. You can bank on me as a dependable and competent partner to assist you with your project.
As a project manager, my services include:
- Manage and execute all facets of running a project
- Manage teams of experts
- Coach project leaders and business analysts
- Manage subprojects, lead a work stream
- Perform individual tasks under a project, e.g., manage requirements/risks, scheduling, etc.
In addition to managing the entire project, I am also available as an expert for subtasks of a project. For more information, please click here.
Targeted organization & execution of your plans and requests
That’s my motto. By working with me, you will gain first hand from my following skills and capabilities:
- Quick grasp of new issues and rapid integration into your problems and situation
- A methodology-driven approach, analytical/abstract thinking
- Dependable handling of assigned work packages
- Open, clear, and precise communications with all parties involved
- Contemplated approach, even in tough conditions involving conflicts
- An optimistic and yet realistic base attitude
What challenges do you face?
How can I be of assistance? Call me or drop an email. I will get back to you promptly.